Saturday, November 14, 2009

Soccer Layout


Soccer season is coming to an end. We made the play offs
and tied our first game but lost the second. It was a great season for Jackson! He had some wonderful coaches who really helped him and had the patience for him.... I had some paper left over from another sport layout from
DCWV. Utilizing my scraps was an inexpensive way to
create a layout that has many photographs. The layout
does not appear as cluttered, even though I used patterned paper. Add some brads for whimsy and American Crafts Thickers for the lettering. The Blazing Dragons had a red and black uniforms which were perfect to make the photographs pop using touches of the red on an all black background. Plus I wanted to use as many photos as I could, not to have page after page of the same thing. And o many of the pics should alot of action and facial expressions that I wanted to have them on the page. Developing them as wallet sizes and then trimming them helped to make a nice collage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails