Monday, April 27, 2009

Farm Team Photo

Each time my kids receive their team pictures, I always plan to scrap them right away... and then for whatever reason they end up in the "To Do" pile and then put away. This year, I scrapped them right away! (I am so proud - I just received them last week!). I found the perfect paper to compliment the colors from We Are Memory Keepers, their new MVP line. Of course, I waited a long time to buy the paper so some of the paper groups were sold out. I bought the sheets that had four different patterns on them for a 6 x 6 album and then used them behind his photo. You can't tell. Then the blue paper is double sided with the big numbers on the back - also the last sheet, but I wanted to use both sides, so I cut out a rectangle at the top part of the blue paper, flipped it over, layering the numbered side on top of the blue side, cut out a strip of the turquoise blue paper and layered it over the exposed hole. No one would ever know this lay out was pieced together!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails