Thursday, January 26, 2012

Basic Grey Kissing Booth Layout - Valentine

My kids no longer hand out Valentine's - except for Jackson. So when the scrapbook companies come out with way cute Valentine paper, I am always wondering what I would use it for? The pictures in this layout were taken at Christmas time when all of the kids were together. I used Basic Grey's new Kissing Booth line. I like this paper because it is centered with the brown. The rose colors, fuscia, deep fuscia, a mint green and a deep coffee brown.

Some of the embellishments were from the Martha Stewart Collection from a couple of years ago. But I always like her embellies! Especially the felt ones. They look like they were made by hand! The pearl effects on the scalloped paper were made with the NEW Liquid Pearls from Ranger. I love this stuff! When I use it I find I am putting in on everything! I like the Liquid Pearls and the Stickles. They both come in such wonderful colors! 

The lettering is from Thickers. I used the foam lettering. American Crafts comes up with the best lettering! I use Thickers on most of my layouts, even though I own die cut lettering and could easily punch some out quickly for a title. I only wish now that I could photograph my layouts with better color. These pictures do not do the Kissing Booth line from Basic Grey justice. I guess you will have to see it in person to know what I am trying to write!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails