Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cake Pops Bakerella New Book



I have followed the Bakerella blog for awhile now. When I read Angie Dudley was going to combine all of her best Bakerella Cake Pops into one book I could hardley wait for it to be available! And yeah! They had it at our neighborhood Barnes and Noble! What an awesome source of ideas and creative goodness. I love it. I love all of the cute ideas. Can't wait to start to try some of them. They will make cute treats for the kids to hand out in their classrooms. Who would not want an adorable reindeer at Christmas? So adorable. If you find rolling a baked cake piece into a ball and decorating it too cumbersome she also has great ideas on how to decorate cupcakes, recipes for awesome brownies and sweet treats!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails