Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jack's First Football Game

Jackson is becoming a young man. He attended his first football game in September and is still talking about it. He is so into sports and the stats of sports all of a sudden. Crazy. Does not get it
from me or from Dave. Anyway, a parishioner came in with tickets to the UCLA - Arizona game on September 20th late Friday the 19th. I said I could use them and David took Jack to the Rose Bowl. They were great seats and the two boys sat close to the playing field. He was on cloud nine spending the day with his Dad. "Doing guy things, Mom." Such a cutey. "I still like doing things with you too Mom." I found the perfect paper to scrap this event. I used Reminisce playing field and Reminisce stickers. The store had some UCLA paper and UCLA stickers so I added an accent of these. I like the brown and green with the accent of the royal blue. Looks nice for a memory to last him a lifetime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails