Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008


Today is election day and just as predicted the lines to vote were long. I went first thing in the morning and there was a line before the polls opened. On the way down the hill I noticed endorsement signs that were not posted the day before. Where I live there are more McCain -Palin signs than for the opponent. The proposition that is controversial is Prop 8. There are many, many Yes on 8 signs in our neighborhood. Homes with two or three of these endorsement signs. People feel strongly about this one. It will be interesting to see how these "races" end up. So many close ones! But I did stop and picked up my FREE Starbuck's coffee this morning for voting. I also heard Ben & Jerry's is giving away a FREE scoop of ice cream and Krispy Kreme is giving away a FREE donut if you wear your "I Voted" sticker. Love the freebies!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

So, who did you end up voting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails