Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mother's Day 2005

One of our assignments this month is a Mother's Day layout. Thought I would share the layout I did last year, this one of the two pages. The family went to Green Street in Pasadena for brunch. This was when my little girl was still "girlie" and wore cute skirts and dresses. Now she all about pants and shorts (macho shoes) and Hollister t-shirts. I can not wait until she reverts back to the feminine look because she is so pretty. I still need to decide what I am going to do this year. I think I'll use pictures from 2004 (I am so behind in my scrapbooking) with some Laura Ashley paper and velum I had bought years ago. (I need to start using up my old supplies... not just to make room for new stuff, but I would like to have less "stocked" papers and buy as I need). I find I am so excited with each new line and "have to have it." Instead of really needing it or using it. The lines come with so many coordinating items as far as embellishments, you can spend a bit of cash on a layout. And with my forgetfulness I will buy all the extras and then forget all about them unless I store them together, and we all know what that is like. Bags of stuff all over the scrapbook room. Hey, so Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's and may you spend it the day doing what you love the most! (Being with your family!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails