Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How Exciting!

On April 14th I wrote a post on this blog about the way cute cookbook that is available right now at your local bookstores and through amazon.com titled "Hello, Cupcake." I had uploaded two pictures of the Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes I made on Sunday. (And let me just say this... looks like it might be difficult to do but so easy. Took me less than an hour and a half including bake time). Anyway, the first comment was from the author of the cookbook! Yikes! How exciting is that! He, Alan Richardson, wanted to know if he could use the photo of the Spaghetti and Meatball cupcakes for a blog they have started to help the "lay baker" see how easy it is to actually make the cupcakes that are featured in the cookbook. You have to take a look at this blog Hello, Cupcake Blog. There are posts from customers of the book and pictures of the cupcakes they made. And also little secrets, such as on the Spaghetti and Meatball cupcakes I heated the jelly over a low flame to make the jelly more of a syrup consistency which helped it to adhere better to the chocolate candy. Thought I'd share. I think it is exciting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails