Monday, February 11, 2008

Craft & Hobby Association Show (CHA)

Sunday, February 10th, was the first day of CHA! So many inspiring ideas and new lines! Each vendor has a "booth" in which to display their merchandise to entice buyers to purchase their products. Last year was my first year attending CHA, so I was overwhelmed with everything. This year, I was a bit more discerning, but I can say that Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Technique Tuesday, Little Yellow Bicycle and Heidi Swapp had the best lines. Quickutz came out with a new border attachment to the Revolution to make long borders. Plus they have new Pirate 2x2 dies that are "swashbuckeling" and new Revolution dies that are sport themed!

Heidi Swapp has a new "travel" line that I have to have. Fancy Pants has several new lines that have inspired me. One line has flowers with matching glitter tags. Fancy Pants has 12 x 12 chipboard that I just love. Basic Grey has a new Red, Blue, Creme, Grey and Green line called "Boxer" that I just love. Little Yellow Bicycle had the best Make 'N Take. It was a clear plastic mini album dedicated to the young boy in your life! Technique Tuesday had the best layout samples of any of the vendors. So much to absorb in one day! I can not wait to get started on my projects!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails