Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School Cards

What summer? It seems as if school just ended and now we are at our first week of the new school year! Yikes! Here we go... ready or not! I made some Back to School teacher cards blessing them for a wonderful school year. My friend Valerie made the teacher gift card holders. These can be used at the end of the school year, at the beginning or for Christmas and/or Teacher birthdays. The paper I used for the cards is from the DCWV The Grade School Stack. Cute paper in these stacks available at Michael's. Still missing our scrapbook store. It closed last year and so my creative juices have gone dry. However, i am making some cards for our Church Gift Shop which I will share with you when they are finished. Hopefully I can get my mojo back and start to catch up on all that has happened. What I could do wit ha week off from work and some cooler temperatures! Happy Creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails