Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Autumn Birthday



My Dad's birthday is at the end of November. We usually combine his birthday with Thanksgiving, because it is so hard to get everyone together. The kids have such crazy schedules in sports. This weekend, for example, we will be at the kids sporting games - so no shopping. I scrapped my Dad's birthday from last year. We had a cake and made the Thanksgiving all about the birthday. It was quite nice actually. I used the new line from Basic Grey called Indian Summer. I LOVE this group of papers. It is so me! The colors are so conducive to so many projects and photographs. Mixing the browns and oranges with fuscia... how fun! Plus the chipboard embellishments really add to the project at hand. I copied a famous scrapbooker's layout for this page. But instead of having one photo on the page, I chose several. And it really tells the story.... right down to Jackson peering into Grandpa's spectacles to "see what he sees." How cute is that! So glad I was able to snap that memory for him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails