Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heritage Park Pumpkin Patch


Since the Pumpkin Patch opened last weekend at Heritage Park, I decided to share this layout that I did with my pics from Heritage Park last year. I used the Halloween collection from Dream Street Papers. They called this line "Superstition," and appropriately named some of the papers "Seven Years Bad Luck," "Spine Tingler," "Sleepy Hollow," and "Scaredy Cat!" What fun!
Dream Street had the best Halloween Collection this year. A close second was Pink Paislee's Twilight line, and of course, Eerie from Basic Grey. But Dream Street's Superstition lends itself better to the photographs than the other two. Just brings out the "Harvest" feel in them. I know, I know, you are going to say what about Bo Bunny's "Boo Crew" (which I bought and I will share a layout from them later) and My Mind's Eye "Boo to You." Which I bought as well. But they are on the cutesy side. If you know what I mean. Dream Street, is just down right .... spooky!
This type of layout is good when you want to use several photographs and use up some of your paper scraps! I love this time of year! So much fun! I went down to Roger's Gardens finally yesterday. The Halloween "laboratory" was all picked over. I wish I could have seen it when it first opened. I bet it was "spook"tacular. I did see the Christmas though. I took lots of pics that I will share later....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails