Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boo Parade


The Grade School that my kids attend has a Halloween Parade each year. The kids get to wear their costumes to school and just before the end of the day each class participates in a big parade! It is so much fun to see all of the costumes! So many kids have unique, creative ones - like a Cell Phone, a Gondola complete with the boat, a Headless Horseman, Pippi Long Stocking, and a Mummy wrapped in individual torn strips of linen, to name a few. When I saw this line from Bo Bunny called Boo Crew, I knew it was perfect to scrap the Boo Parade with it!

I added some googly eyes to give the paper some dimension, and used the black shimmer lettering from American Crafts Thicker line. The small arrows are from Maya Road. I glued the arrow onto the paper and cut them out individually. I tried to create a "parade path" to give the viewer and idea of a parade. Just loved this line. Bo Bunny's Blog has so many spooktacular creative ideas with this paper group, it's spellbinding!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails