Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stampers Corner Belated Thank You!

I won all of these goodies from a cute stamp store called Stampers Corner! Actually the contest was a while ago and I have been so busy catching up I never blogged about it. I kept all the goodies together until I could properly send a thank you and just last week organized my scrap room (again) and came upon the basket... it was like a whole new gift! Since I have that memory loss thing I think they call it c-r-a-f-t disease.... (can't remember a - thing). Carol Pickett, the owner of this cute store (oh by the way Tim Holtz is coming to her store this month), put together a gift basket which included a circle journal, basic grey paper pack, pebbles inc. ribbons, gem stonbes, queen bee scissors, basic grey buttons & brads, american crafts spool ribbons, scrapper floss, alpha stix, pens, glue, and more stickers! So much fun! Thank you very much! I was overwhelmed at how generous the gift was. I will put it to good use!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails