Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hearts on Fire Dinner Dance


This past weekend on Valentine's Day the school where my kids attend had their big fundraiser Auction Dinner/Dance. This is always a fun event, to hang out with friends and dance. This year the band played every one's song from their wedding (this was asked when we purchased our tickets) so it was fun to dance to every one's special song. Plus, since it was Valentine's many of us wore red. The committee put together a lovely evening. They sold balloons which we popped later into the dance to reveal our surprise inside. There were silent auction items, live auction items and the most adorable classroom projects. Some of which include a recipe scrapbook (I wonder who made this one? - it came out adorable, I perused through every page! Too cute!), stationary with each child's black and white photo, a blanket with the class group photo, framed prints made by the students with their individual names cut into the mat, to name a few. I just love the projects that each classroom creates. Oh and thanks to Karen I found some rather embarrassing photo's on my photo disk. Actually they were not discovered until I went to Sam's Club and loaded them onto their kiosk. And to my surprise they popped up for all the shoppers to see... I sent Loretta's hers...

1 comment:

pj said...

just thought i would stop by and say hi! looks like you had fun at the dance. xoxo peej

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails