Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Olé!

Olé! I could not resist making a card from cute idea that the Piñata packaging from the new Quickutz Font "Fiesta" came in. I loved the colors! It is so festive. I made my own cardboard pattern, the shape of the Piñata. Found some scrap papers in the bright, festive colors. Cut them half way and curled the ends. Adhered them to the card I cut out in red paper. Added some packaging red crinkled stuffing as a tail. A blue wiggly eye. A piece of festive ribbon for the Piñatas leash. The inside of the card says Let's Break Open Some Fun! I glued a piece of red tissue paper on the inside of the Piñata, but before I mounted the back side of the card I inserted pieces of candy I had cut out with Quickutz dies. So, the person receiving the card has to tear open the tissue paper and the candy will fall out, then you can read the inside message.
You never know where the ideas will come from...

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love love love it!! This is sooo stinking cute I wanna make one too!! You are just amazing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails