Wednesday, July 9, 2008

love, elsie

One of our assignments at Scrappin' Good Times was create a layout using the love, elsie and ki memories line. If you are familiar with these two companies their paper is busy, so I thought what am I going to do? I like the love, elsie Home Sweet Home line and her new Camping line. But then I remembered I had this great photo of Lauren and her friends posing with the characters from The Simpsons Movie. I never used the picture on a layout because I was waiting for just the right paper since the photo was so colorful and bright. Whoohoo! I think this was the perfect group of papers and embellishments. Kind of fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Great page! Love how you used the bright colors in the pic for that paper--it is so cartoony it is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails