Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dez & Sal

One of our assignments this month is a "Wedding Layout." Not sure if I wanted to dig through all of my wedding photos from "back when," I asked Dez from work (who recently got married) if I could make her a layout using some candids of her and Sal. Thus the "love*" layout. Dez had hired a photographer who took her and Sal to the beach to take some pre-wedding photo's. She ended up using one for her Wedding Invitation, but has a whole slew of other great pics. I selected two black and whites and one with the bride and groom to be infront of a beautiful red floral bush. This complimented the Making Memories embellishments I had purchased from Michael's. I wanted to try a simple layout, as most of mine seem "busy." I used the Quickutz font Snow Angel for the lettering. I wanted to try a simple layout, as most of mine seem "busy." I am either gonna "love it" or hate it... Dez loves it, thank you Dez. You'll get it in a month or two!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails