Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Too Many Things to Remember!

Aargh! I can not believe we are in March already! I have so much to do - New Year Resolutions that still need to begin... Yikes and Easter is in three weeks! I have three layouts (Daisy Bucket - Ribbon assignment, Disney Layout and a Sports Layout), Kit of the Month (should be cute - I ordered the paper yesterday), ten memory albums to assemble and finish, invitations to design and put together, an Eighth Grade Graduation Dinner to put together, Girl Scout Patches from our Food Fair to deliver, a timeline homework assignment to work on with my son. People to People homework assignment and ordering of supplies for my daughter (she is going to Japan this summer), work at a Girl Scout Cookie Booth Sale and my husband wants me to clean all my scrapbook supplies out of the bedroom! That would take a day to organize and put away "properly." Plus the kids Easter baskets, an Easter gift for each of their school buddies, an Easter Basket for their half cousin, Cameron, and plan a spring break road trip for the kids, and Jackson has his First Communion next month! Yikes! And if that was not enough my boss came into my office this morning and told me that our Pastor's boss's boss's boss from Rome will be here on Thursday could I put together an elegant breakfast for them and the staff... I feel a little bit stressed! Thought I'd share...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails