Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to School Memories


My son will start the Fourth Grade next week so I pulled out some photo's of Lauren when she started the Fourth Grade. I decided since I had them out, I might as well scrap them! The store just received this new line of papers from Scribble Scrabble. Actually the line is not new - but new to our store, so very exciting to us die hard scrappers who have to have something they have not seen before each week! The line is called Autumn Afternoon and made for a nice school layout.
School layouts become more difficult as my children grow, because some of the paper groups focus on elementary ideas and colors. This group worked perfect for her first day in Fourth Grade with the apples. I remember snapping these pics! I remember my little muffin on this day. Now she started high school this week. Looking forward to snapping pics of Jack next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails