Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bo Bunny - U Bug Me!





















Just finished a layout using the new Bo Bunny "U Bug Me" line. This was the hike that my son went on at the beginning of the school year with his Cub Scout Troop. I tried to used some old products that I have in my collection of supplies, like Magic Mesh. I remember I had to buy every color when I first discovered this stuff! I recently saw an ad for them in a magazine and thought I can use some on this layout to give it a "roughness" feel. I also used the new chipboard letters from My Little Shoebox in brown from the Wonderful Collection. I sanded the edges to give them a worn look. I got this idea from doing the Basic Grey calendar designed by Kelly Goree. She had sanded the chipboard stars in the kit and I thought what a great idea! I also designed the Card Kit of the Month for June. I'll post a pic closer to June. It is a Dad's Day Card. And I am finishing a layout using the new Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday." I'll post a pic when I am finished!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails