Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Best Gift


I have to share with you the most wonderful gift I just received. Several Fridays ago, at work - while waiting for the company printer I surfed some of the blogs on my blog roll. Heather Melzer had a post about movie night. She has a movie night each (or close to each weekend) with her kids. She goes all out and makes snacks that represent her "movie theme," the kids can wear costumes, etc. This time she opened up movie night to her blog readers! She gave two clues as the name of the movie and we could submit as many guesses as we wished... the first person to guess gets one of her new necklaces that she makes. Well, you will never believe it but I WON! It is the most beautiful, sentimental gift I have received. Truly I am so happy! The answer was An American Tail. I had the girls in the office trying to guess. It was so much fun for all of us! Thank you Heather! (again!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails