Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kit of the Month

The month of April was my month to design the Kit of the Month for Scrappin' Good Times. The Design Team members are each assigned a month to come up with, design, decide on a paper group to use and order, cut out the desired number of kits, package them and have them ready to be able to display the first day of the month. Which is April first. I used Fancy Pants Designs for the paper with the theme of flowers. "Spring has sprung!" I hand wrote two poems that I found on two peas and a bucket and created the stem on which the flower rests. You can purchase the kit for $19.00 during the month of April while supplies last from Scrappin' Good Times in San Dimas. (Feels good to have it completed though, I must say)!

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Great page--love the papers you chose and the design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails