Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Christmas Gift...

I gave one of my friends at work a layout framed for her office. It was a layout on her job at the church we work at. I figured one day she would want to remember the place that took up so much of her time. She writes our parish bulletins and taught me Microsoft Publisher. I used paper from Basic Grey - their Thanksgiving style paper that came out in 2010. I embellished it with some of the rosette ribbon from Websters Pages, and sprayed it with "Ivy" from Tattered Angels. I found a great frame at Aaron Bros. that worked perfectly. It was a rough wood - kind of "cabiny." This will probably go on her wall with a layout I made her previously. That one was for her birthday a couple of years ago. I used paper from Karen Foster, some chipboard embellishments, and the wine label from the bottle we all shared at her luncheon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails